« All Events
PROSPECTUS FOR HOLIDAY MARKET
September 1, 2021 @ 8:00 am - October 29, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Artist registration will begin on September 1 and end October 29 at 5 pm. Due to space constraints, we may close registration early, so don’t wait!
- All items must be priced under $100
- 10% commission will be taken from sales and donated to The Good Shepard Center
- Painters: Your binwork must be no larger than 20 inches. Prints are accepted. No frames or glass please.
- Painters your art must be in bins or small enough to fit on tabletop space less than 30×30 inches.
- Artists will be responsible for labeling and pricing your own artwork.
- Gallery Citrine will not provide an inventory of sold art or customer information.
- Artists will be responsible for setup and take down of art.
- Art pick up will be Sunday between 5-7pm
- Gallery Citrine will take care of sales, you can be present for the market if you like, but keep in mind that space is limited in our gallery. Artist payout will be the first week of December.
- Tabletop display area is limited to 30×30 inches per artist.
- We look forward to this annual event and have every intention of following through, however, due to the COVID pandemic, we will adhere to any recommendations given by government officials.